Wednesday, August 17, 2005

My TIME is my LIFE!

In this boom of information we need to use efficient tools and effectively manage information.

Success = Time Management = Money = Life

* from this formula our fundamental resource is Time only!

Do you know the difference between urgent and important?
I am still working towards a better system to effectively deal with my work information as well as my personal information. Sometimes I feel swamped! BUT, I decided to become an expert in Time Management. AND, I practice it every day.

Where am I now?
Where am I going?


... it's simple! :))
The easiest way is to go direct from NOW to THERE in straight line.
This is the shortest path!
Do you have some best practice tips?
Use the strategy presented by Franklin Covey organization to master information overload

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home